Thursday 29 May 2014

Thursday 29th May - update

Been very quiet on the fishing front over the last few weeks. I have only been out the once. That once was the Gloucester Canal for a practice as the Super League is about to start. I drew peg 63 at Hempstead and did not have a bite all day. Next to me was Sensas Thyers Captain Lance Tucker who did not have a bite either. Team mate Sam had 4oz (small zander) only 3 anglers in the section of 10 caught! Lets hope its better on Sunday. I have also been over to N Ireland to walk up a mountain in memory of my brother and raise money for Marie Curie. Not quite sure how I made it but there was some red meat and guinness consumed in quantity in the evening. The river season will soon be here so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment