Sunday 21 June 2020

Sunday 21st June - Clevedon Club Match, River Kenn

It's not very often I get a chance to fish one of my Club's matches due to team commitments and I was looking forward to this one on the River Kenn as some quality bream showed on opening day last week.
19 fished today, well I suppose they did and just as well it's not called ''catching''.

The wrong end of the river was drawn for me, peg 24 and I didn't fancy it at all, I was sure the early pegs would be the best.

Tip and two pole lines was to be the approach.

Instead of dribbling on about how the day went here's the results peg by peg.......

2    Matt Davis 5-3 one bream, 2nd overall
4    Chris Ford DNW
5    Leigh Wakefield DNW
6    Chris Hook 0-6 section win (default)
8    Pete Johnson 6-9 one bream first cast, 1st overall
9    Barry Fowler 1-0 3rd overall
10  Steve Bonwick 0-2
11  Dale Sator DNW
12  Lee Smallwood DNW
13  Mark Bromsgrove 0-11section win
14  Scott Smallwood DNW
16  Adie Baker DNW
18  Andy Law 0-1
20  Dan Dymond 0-2 section win
22  Paul Randle 0-1
24  Ivan Currie 0-6 section win
25  Andy Deveraux DNW
28  Kev Perry 0-3
30  John Page DNW

Err ... it was rock hard, enough said but 2nd pick up in 2 matches. Had the upstream wind not been so strong I could have presented the bait a lot better and improved on my 4 small roach on single pinkie.

Ah well, Staverton again on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment