Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday 24th February - Get together Lower Bristol Avon at Swineford

With no match on anywhere today 9 of us got together for a ''Rover Pleasure Session'' at Swineford.
I was 5th to choose where to fish and not being in touch with the stretch at the moment went with Dean Harveys suggestion of peg 18. Tim Ford was above me and said we were in a reasonable area for some fish.

Well......we were not although Tim did have a 2lb Chub and a smaller sample.

Me.....

I had one bite on the crow quill and this was the culprit and that was that!


Both Tim and I chucked back before the end and a couple of others had already left. I think Dean would have had the most with 4 bream off peg 2 below the Outfall and Matt Challenger had a few chub.

On the plus side it was a glorious day and I bumped into an old work colleague who said it was shit at work now.

Nothing more to say really and I don't think Tim will drag his blog out too much either.

Chippenham ''Knock Up'' on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ivan, is the draw at Chippenham Brewers Fayre again on Weds? I'll probably fish this one - glad I didn't bother with Swineford!! Cheers, P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Paul draw at 9 but book in with him first on 078661 140260

    ReplyDelete