Wednesday 3 October 2012

No fishing this weekend either!


I did not fish last Sunday mainly because I was knackered after a heavy week at work with lots of travelling involved, I also had to go to Leicester on the Saturday.
I was looking forward to fishing the Charity Match our Club is running on both lakes at Plantation but had to pull out today due to going away for the weekend as my wife starts a new job the week after which in turn affected our plans, hey ho. Hope to fish against Frys on the Avon on the 14th though. Another bit of good news is that Ireland is booked for Sept 2013, going back to the Anglers Rest in Ballyconnell run by top angler and ex irish international Francis McGoldrick.



Sample of roach and hybrid catches from last years trip

Steve Vernon

Himself



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment