Sunday 6 May 2012

Sunday 6th May - Trout for tea

The Clevedon Club Match which was cancelled last Sunday due to adverse weather has been rescheduled for tommorw, BH Monday, we are on Rushcombe Lake Bullocks Farm so hopefully will get a few bites.
I didn't fancy loading up the car today with all the gear so headed of to Barrow Tanks for a bit of fluff chucking. I fished for 5 hours and had 3 trout all within the same hour, 2 of them on a black buzzer and one on a pheasant tail nymph. Anyone around me caught a few fish as well in the same period and then it just switched off. Pic below of the fish.


Off to a bbq now with a few cold beers, Mrs. C is the driver and my car is already loaded up for the morning (just in case) all I need is the soft pellet from the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment