Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday 13th November - pleasure session Gloucester Canal

We had a squad meeting on the Monday night to sort out our approach for the final round of the Bristol Commercial House League as well as look ahead to next year.

I mentioned that I would be going up on the Glossy mid week as the river would still be high.

Mike said he would come along and we met in McDs at Hardwick before heading up to Hempstead to fish the bend where I had a great day last Tuesday.

Mike went in on 48 and I took up 47. Both of us just took feeder rods.

No one else was there so we assumed we were in for a decent day.

Well ...It didn't happen.

Mike had two bites and no fish.

I only had 2 x 3oz perch and 2 hand sized skimmers.

Think it was too cold the night before and they will take a week to get used to the drop in temperature.

No fishing this weekend as we are having "Christmas Dinner" .... I know....don't ask...got the Samaritans on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment